Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £8140 per annum
5 months ago
My Client is looking for an experienced Part Time Property Manager who can service the ongoing needs of Landlords and Tenants and provide excellent customer service.
This is a Part Time position Covering Maternity leave in the Manchester area. Starting the end of November beginning of December for a 11 to 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and a great communicator.
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties.
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Overseeing repair works
- Working in accordance with compliance regulations - HMO requirements, health & safety processes.
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Deposit Releases
- 1 years Property Management experience
- Ability to deliver customer service at the highest level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and produce high quality work under pressure.
- Professional, driven team worker who takes ownership for portfolio.
- Computer Literate
Monday to Thursday 10am - 3pm
Salary: £8,140 pa
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.