Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £8140 per annum
19 days ago
My Client is looking for an experienced Part Time Property Manager who can service the ongoing needs of Landlords and Tenants and provide excellent customer service.
This is a Part Time position Covering Maternity leave in the Manchester area. Starting the end of November beginning of December for a 11 to 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and a great communicator.
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties.
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Overseeing repair works
- Working in accordance with compliance regulations - HMO requirements, health & safety processes.
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Deposit Releases
- 1 years Property Management experience
- Ability to deliver customer service at the highest level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and produce high quality work under pressure.
- Professional, driven team worker who takes ownership for portfolio.
- Computer Literate
Monday to Thursday 10am - 3pm
Salary: £8,140 pa
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.