£11500 - £14000 per annum
18 days ago
Our clients, a market leading Independent Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Lettings Negotiator to join their close-knit team.
This position is on a part-time basis. The successful inidaivul will be reqwuired to work 3 days per week.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Conducting viewings.
- Managing a busy diary.
- Completing registration and reference paperwork.
- Negotiating and completing lets.
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator you must have the following:
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Full and clean driving licence
- Lettings experience
Salary: In return, our client is offering the successful individual a basic salary of between £11,500 - £14,000 pro rata.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.