Up to £25000 per annum + car allowance, mileage, bonuses + more
27 days ago
Are you an ambitious AssocRICS Residential surveyor looking to progress your career or a competent Chartered Residential Surveyor looking for an opportunity to find a flexible home-based position with a leading UK independent RICS regulated practice?
If so, then this role could be perfect for you.
My clients are a highly regarded Chartered Surveying practice who due to increasing demand are looking to recruit a Residential Surveyor in Barnstaple in North Devon to carry out Residential Surveys and Valuation work.
They can offer a number of different types or roles, from part time, 0 hours contract or consultancy work.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have;
- Minimum level of AssocRICS
- Ideally Registered Valuer Status (VRS)
- Space to work from home.
- Full UK Driving licence and your own vehicle.
- Experience of conducting Residential Surveys in accordance to RICS Guidelines.
- Local Knowledge of the Barnstaple and surrounding area.
Remuneration & Benefits;
- A range of different types of roles to include part time at around £25,000 per annum, 0 hours and a competitive consultancy split
- Company supplied PI.
- Car Allowance
- Paid Mileage
- Company pension contribution
- Yearly "Super Bonus" subject to performance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours with additional weekend work if wanted.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.