£8 - £8.50 per hour
15 days ago
Our client is seeking a part-time property administrator to help with general administration in their estate agency based in Frinton on Sea. The role will be varied as the successful candidate will help across the Sales and Lettings department within the estate agency.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience working for another estate agency in a similar position.
The role will involve a variety of tasks including:
- Provide general administration throughout the office
- Prepare window adverts
- Uploading properties online
- Circulate property details to applicants
- Raising and sending invoices as required.
- Generate property brochures
- Assist in marketing of properties
- Ensure all filing is carried out in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Maintaining office stationery as required.
- Assist staff with walk in and telephone enquiries as required.
The successful person will have:
- Relevant experience working in another estate agency
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart and presentable.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
In return, our client can offer an hourly rate between £8- £8.50 per hour. P/T 9.30am to 2.30pm - 20 hours
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.