£11500 - £12000 per annum
4 months ago
An excellent opportunity to join an independent Letting Agent. Our client requires experience Property Inventory Clerks to join the team in their busy satellite office of Brentwood, Essex. The successful candidate will be joining a multi-award winning & growing Essex based Letting Agent.
The role will involve working 3 days per week, with only occasional Saturdays, visiting managed properties in & around your location, and completing the following duties;
- Arrange & carry out property inspections / check in & out appointments
- Creating inventory reports
- Liaising with Property Managers to arrange repairs
- Managing deposit disputes
- General administration
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 months Lettings experience, ideally including Property Management and/or inventories. You will also need the following attributes:
- A pro-active & highly organised approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable & excellent communication skills
- Good typing speed
- Full clean driving licence
- Salary of £11,500 - £12,000 pa - DOE
- Quarterly bonuses
- Car allowance
- 3 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday & Fridays 8:30am - 5:30pm with only occasional Saturdays and a day off in lieu is provided)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.