My clients, an independent, family-run Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager at their thriving branch in Norwich on a part-time basis. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing and successful team.
As a Property Manager your role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Conduct viewings
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- 12 months minimum Property Management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle a must
Our client is open to the working hours however, they are seeking someone to work between 27-36 hours per week, working 3-4 days a week (ideally working every Saturday).
In return our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- Ongoing training and support
- Free parking
- Basic salary of £20,000 (Pro-rata)
- £22,000-£24,000 OTE (Pro-rata)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.