Are you a Payroll Administrator looking to work for an award-winning company? My clients are successful Mortgage and Protection Brokerage with over 300 years’ worth of combined experience in the mortgage and insurance sector. They believe their clients and consultants working in unison enables the right advice to be given and ensures a relationship built today will last forever!
They are looking for a reliable individual to work as a Payroll Administrator, who will be a vital part of the smooth running of the business. You will undertake the administrative duties of the various processes involved with producing the commission statements for consultants and introducers and updating all internal systems surrounding these payments such as charity deductions. The role will also involve providing some general administrative support to the Administration team for approximately 1 week in each month between pay-cycles.
Payroll Administrator's key responsibilities:
- Process commission statements from providers
- Creating commission statements for all consultants
- Administrating charity and tree planting deductions.
- Administrating introducer and other deductions.
- Creating Introducer remittance statements and updating their pipeline trackers
- Finalising all statements and amounts ready for bank payments to be conducted.
- Dealing with any consultant queries regarding payments and commissions
- Between pay-cycles, provide general administration support to the existing Administration team.
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- Confident knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formulae
- Outstanding attention to detail and focus
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to follow set processes accurately
As a Payroll Administrator, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 6.00pm
My clients are offering the successful Payroll Administrator:
- £18,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage