Our client is a hugely successful luxury developer with offices both in London and overseas, they are seeking an experienced full-time Personal Assistant in Knightsbridge to work alongside their high net worth members of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a varied role with an established company that is looking to add to their team due to continued business success, growth, and demand.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- The successful candidate must be working as a Personal Assistant, with experience of dealing with high net worth clients and companies
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines
- Calm & professional manner
- Excellent communication skills; both written & verbal
Key tasks of a Personal Assistant will include, but will not be limited to:
- Review incoming emails and respond where possible
- Arranging meetings with clients
- Complete extensive diary management
- Book international and domestic travel arrangements
- Book restaurants
- Deposit and withdraw funds from the bank
- Manage bill payments, e.g. paying tax and utility bills
- Manage bank statements
- Liaise with high net worth clients and companies
- Manage their Properties whilst out of the UK
- Complete administration duties
In return, our clients are offering the successful Personal Assistant:
- £30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Monday-Friday 9:30-6:00 pm, some flexibility may be required if the business demands.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage