£28000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is a successful independent estate agency, and they are seeking an experienced PA to work in their Boreham office. The Managing Director is seeking a Personal Assistant to help with a variety of tasks and build a successful career within the company.
The successful candidate must have previous experience working in a similar PA position, ideally with some property and HR experience although this is not essential.
The role will involve a variety of challenging tasks including:
- Helping with email communications
- Diary management
- Audio typing
- Keep internal records up to date
- Pre- screening interviews
- Arranging and confirming interviews
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working as a personal assistant working in a corporate environment
- Ideally some experience working in an estate agency or other property company
- Excellent communication skills
- Audio typing experience with a minimum speed of 50wpm
- Some HR experience would be advantageous but not essential
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary is £28,000-£30,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.