Our clients, an award-winning home builder with an excellent reputation throughout the South East, are currently recruiting for a Planning and Design Co-ordinator. Based near West Malling, they build individually designed homes across the South East of England. They are sympathetic to using sustainable materials and draw on the local Architectural history.
As a Planning and Design Co-ordinator your role will involve:
- To assist the Design Department with the preparation, submission and processing of planning applications and conditions.
- Working with the Land team to assist with the preparation of sketch layouts for land valuation purposes.
- Monitoring of planning applications and related matters.
- Managing and updating the house-type portfolio.
- Preparation of legal plans including conveyance and contract plans.
- Management in the distribution of information to the relevant internal departments.
- Preparation of schedules for materials, planning conditions, etc.
To be considered for the Planning and Design Co-ordinator role you must have:
- Ideally have a qualification in a related field.
- Good communication skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Have a good knowledge of the planning and the development industry.
- Be able to produce accurate sketch proving layouts.
- Proficient in AutoCAD & Photoshop.
- Have a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint & Excel to prepare documents to a good standard.
- Full driving licence.
As a Planning and Design Co-ordinator, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday full time.
Our client is offering the successful Planning and Design Co-ordinator
- Up to £40,000 based on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Life assurance
- Medical insurance
- On-site parking
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.