Our clients are looking for a Planning Manager with strong customer service experience to join their team based in Leicestershire.
My client is a family run company who have been established for over 20 years. They offer quality expertise and advice in all areas of design, planning, building control and the overall build process. They offer a wealth of knowledge in architectural drawings and the planning application processes, helping you to achieve your dreams and aspirations for your property.
As a Planning Manager your role will involve:
- Lead the Planning Department in the company
- Opportunity to grow and develop the department as the Business grows
- Manage a significant workload of planning applications and clients
- Able to solve problems and communicate diligently with clients
- Research into Council planning and planners and network with them
- Negotiate with the Planning department
To be considered for the Planning Manager role you must have:
- Degree educated desirable
- Wealth of customer service
- Organisational and communication skills are essential
- Property background preferred
- RTPI desirable
As a Planning Manager, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Our client is offering the successful Planning Manager
- £35,000-£50,000 (DOE)
- Full time office based role however, remote working after probation
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.