£16000 - £19000 per annum
3 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and well-established estate agent near Dartford.
Our Client is looking to recruit an organised and self-motivated Pre-tenancy Co-coordinator. The main purpose of this role is to provide the Lettings team with administrative support. To succeed in this role you will have an estate agency background and you will be able to effectively manage your own workload.
- Chase documents for move in and prepare move-in documentation
- Tenancy Agreements
- Progressing a let once the deal has been done
- Send out landlord/tenant confirmation emails
- Add all tenancy information on to our in house software package
- Update landlord and tenant on referencing progress to keep up service levels
- Request move in monies
- Liaise with tenancy management
- Send out letters
- Assist with the phones
- Great telephone manner
- Well-presented and confident manner
- Good organisational skills and time management
Salary/ Package: £16,000 - £19,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.