£20,000 Basic, £24,000 OTE
23 days ago
My client has a unique opportunity available for a Pre Tenancy Team Leader to join the team in Liverpool City Centre. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive basic salary and commission structure.
You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will be focused working to exceed individual and team targets.
The successful candidate will have the potential to make a real impact in our business and will have lots of opportunities for progression.
What are the responsibilities of the Pre Tenancy Team Leader?
- Ensure equal distribution of cases to your teams ensuring full compliance on each case
- Introduce and upkeep daily structures for your team
- Development of staff into efficient agreed processes
- Handle complaints and introduce improvements to individual team members
- To hold one to one Morning meetings to check:
- All welcome calls completed first thing
- All move ins within 7 days have Gas Safety Certificate on file or ordered
- The correct administration processes has been implemented by following process steps chronologically
- Ensure minimum 48 hour contact with all Landlords and Tenants
- Demonstrate and promote a passion for great customer service with the ability to communicate with our customers and exceed their expectations
- Remains calm when faced with difficult situations
- To conduct Return to Work meetings monitor lateness and sickness, cigarette breaks and lunch time taken
- To assist the Head of Pre-Tenancy/Pre Tenancy Manager with reviews and feedback
Previous experience in the following is desirable:
- Process implementation and development
- Lettings administration
As a Pre Tenancy Team Leader you will be required to work Monday to work full time hours.
In return, my client will offer a basic of £20,000 and an OTE of £24,000 along with pension scheme, childcare vouchers, Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to high street and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)and an exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!