Our clients are a well-established Civil and Structural Engineer consultancy firm operating for over 10 years. They are looking for an experienced Principal Civil Engineer to join their team based in Derbyshire.
As a Principal Civil Engineer your role will involve:
- Take s leading role in the civil engineering design team
- The team are responsible for pre-planning engineering reports/studies, designing adoptable highway and drainage works
- Primarily a hands-on design role undertaking feasibility design work, designing SuDS drainage schemes and highway works using Microdrainage and PDS industry-standard software
- The role will also involve liaison with clients to take project briefs, prepare quotations and undertake technical reviews
- You will project manage and have financial oversight and control of your schemes
To be considered for the Principal Civil Engineer role you must have:
- BSc/BEng (Hons) qualified civil engineer
- Chartered or near Chartered Status with ICE
- Is or working towards becoming an Incorporated Civil Engineer
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience within the industry
- Be technically fluent in the use of Microdrainage and PDS design software
- Experience in Civils 3D preferred
As a Principal Civil Engineer, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday with the core working hours being 9 am – 4 pm. However, the working hours are flexible.
Our client is offering the successful Principal Civil Engineer:
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday allowance is in line with industry standards and is subject to relevant experience
- Retirement Benefits – Company Pension Scheme for all employees
- Parental Leave – Maternity/Paternity
- Staff Pay/holidays – Sick Leave
- Leadership training, learning and development
- Engagement – An annual subsidised team building day which includes sporting activities; along with an annual subsidised BBQ & Christmas Doo
- Promotion Prospects – discussed at annual appraisals
- Loyalty to Staff – Length of Service Policy -Years of service Bonuses – 5-10-15 year service.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.