Our client, a specialist in Consulting Structural and Civil Engineers, is currently recruiting for a Principal Structural Engineer to join their growing team in Harlow. They have a highly experienced team of Engineers and Design Specialists who work very closely with their clients. They liaise with Architects and Developers to provide a high specification of Engineering solutions.
As a Principal Structural Engineer your role will involve:
- Preparation of Structural Engineering designs
- Undertaking technical appraisals, site supervisions, testing and investigations
- Health and safety CDM
- Attending and briefing client meetings
- Internal designs, revisions and project information
- Preparing fee estimates with the Directors
- Structural engineering designs
- Preparing technical reports
To be considered for the Principal Structural Engineer role you must have experience with:
- Multi-storey design experience
- Previous experience in the same role
- 3D modelling design experience
- Civils 3D
- AutoCAD LT
- Tekla structures
- SCIA Engineer preferable
- ZWCAD standard
As a Principal Structural Engineer, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday full time 37.5 hours a week. My client offers a flexible working pattern and the possibility of hybrid working.
Our client is offering the successful Principal Structural Engineer:
- £60,000 - £65,000 depending on the level of experience
- Mileage allowance for business trips.
- Flexible working
- Health insurance
- Free on-site parking
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.