My clients are currently recruiting for an experienced Procurement Administrator to join their expanding team in the Diss area. This is an excellent opportunity if you have experience working within the construction industry and are looking to join a forward-thinking organisation that offers a great working environment.
The ideal individual will have experience working with construction and will have great organisational skills.
Duties of the Procurement Administrator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working with the Senior Project Coordinator and other staff members for sourcing, contract preparation, contract management and Supplier relationships
- Assist the Senior Project Coordinator in the development and implementation of procurement policies, procedures, and strategies.
- Researching potential new suppliers/products
- Data Input
- Carrying out general admin duties as required
- Supporting the Senior Project Coordinator with ad-hoc duties
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills:
- Procurement experience
- Brilliant communication skills
- Good organisational skills
As a Procurement Administrator you'll be required to work:
In return, our client is offering the following salary:
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.