about 1 month ago
Our client is a leading provider of agency, professional & consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial & residential property, agriculture & the environment. From a growing network of offices throughout East Anglia
Dealing with Commercial valuations, rent reviews, lease renewals, property management, rating and dilapidations.
- Implementing existing and generating new instructions and business in our busy Professional Services department.
- Undertaking valuations of commercial property and commercial and residential land for a variety of purposes including bank loan, pension fund, taxation, transfer etc.
- Undertaking rent review and lease renewal instructions.
- Dealing with all aspects of the management of commercial properties.
- Dealing with all other Professional Services matters including rating advice, compulsory purchase.
- Undertaking schedules of condition and landlord’s fixtures and fittings as necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer
A minimum of 3-4 years post-qualification experience with local knowledge
Previous, demonstrable experience of:
- Commercial property valuations
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Third party referrals
- Property management