Up to £24000 per annum
6 days ago
Are you a natural rapport-builder looking for an exciting new step within the property industry?
Boasting an impressive client base across the whole of the UK, this successful online Estate Agency has customer care at the heart of everything they do. Due to an exciting period of growth, having added new regions to their existing coverage throughout 2018 and further expansion plans for 2019, they have an excellent opportunity to join their vibrant team. As an Account Manager, you will play a pivotal and advisory role in new clients which are using our clients online Estate Agency service. Valuing employee well-being, you will be rewarded with a competitive package, monthly/ quarterly, and annual bonuses and a generous holidays allowance!
The role will include:
- Answering incoming calls & emails from new customers
- Building rapport with new customers
- Providing guidance through the process of marketing their property
- Providing on-going advice through the marketing process
- Regular client contact
- Assisting with the negotiation of offers
The ideal Property Account Manager will have the following:
- Property / Estate Agency experience and/or knowledge preferable
- Account Manager experience considered
- Excellent customer service record
- Ability to go the extra mile!
- Mature attitude & confident telephone manner
- Excellent verbal & written skills
In return, our client is offering:
- Basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 pa DOE
- OTE of £24,000 pa - Commission provided on viewing appointments booked, customer feedback, agreed on sales
- 22 days holiday which increases with service
- Discounted parking in Colchester
- Excellent training programme
- On-going career support
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.