East Anglia, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance
3 months ago
Our client, a nationally recognised property auction agent is looking for a Property Account Manager.
The client has seen an increase in business levels and is seeing a positive shift in the market towards the Auction route for property sales. The ideal candidate will be an experienced property professional who is a confident communicator and can manage their own diary. The Client has a family-run culture, built on trust and reward for their staff, and are looking for experienced valuers and estate agency staff who have an interest in the Auction industry.
- Accountable for maximising opportunities
- Create bespoke strategy plans with business owners
- Create leads and contracts
- Create and build ongoing relationships
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship
- Build rapport with all branch staff to maximise results
- Create property target lists
- Manage own diary efficiently and effectively to enable you to attend 3 appointments a day
- Entrepreneurial attitude and proactive approach to sales.
- Confident and able to speak to decision makers within businesses.
- Experienced estate agents
- Reliable and hardworking
Hours: Monday -Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm
Salary/Package: £35,000 rising to £40,000 after successful probation, £60,000 - £65,000 + car allowance + company benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.