£40,000 Basic, £65,000 - £70,000 OTE
18 days ago
Our client, a nationally recognised property auction agent is looking for a Property Account Manager.
The client has seen an increase in business levels and is seeing a positive shift in the market towards the Auction route for property sales. The ideal candidate will be an experienced property professional who is a confident communicator and can manage their own diary. You must be prepared to visit clients based in North Kent, North London, Essex and Hertfordshire. The Client has a family-run culture, built on trust and reward for their staff, and are looking for experienced valuers and estate agency staff who have an interest in the Auction industry.
- Accountable for maximising all opportunities
- Creation of bespoke strategy plans with business owners
- Create leads and contracts
- Create and build ongoing relationships
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship and build rapport with all branch staff to maximise results
- Create property target lists
- Manage own diary efficiently and effectively to enable you to attend 3 appointments a day
- Entrepreneurial attitude and proactive approach to sales.
- Confident and able to speak to decision makers within businesses.
- Experienced Estate agents, well-versed in the property industry.
- Trustworthy, reliable and hardworking
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm
Salary/Package: £40,000 basic, £65,000/£70,000 OTE + car allowance + company benefits