£21000 - £25000 per annum
10 days ago
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding team in one of Edinburgh's leading firms of independent property managers. They are seeking a Property Accounts Controller based in their Edinburgh office. My clients are a highly dynamic and successful business that is ambitious with a clear focused plan to continue developing their business for many years to come.
- Processing rents generating Monthly Rental Statements.
- Chasing Debtors. Liaising with Landlord and Property Managers regarding any unpaid rents.
- Summarising the total fee income
- Regular reporting to Property Managers.
- Document management for small claims & summons.
- Maintain an audit trail.
- Bank Account reconciliations, circa 2500-3000 transactions monthly in the rent account.
- Multitasking between telephone calls, data transactions and document management.
- Various ad hoc project work - including improvement of standard forms and templates and various improvements throughout the office for the accounts side.
- Assisting and helping the accounts team as well as the wider SPM team.
- Mucking into all roles for the office particularly at the busier time of the summer to help colleagues.
- Through time and given the right work ethic, progressing to full responsibility for Company Accounts.
- A professional and driven individual with strong integrity.
- Speak and write fluent English with evidenced Right to Work in the UK.
- Command of other languages is of benefit, but not essential.
- Essential skill set level of MS Excel - Intermediate
- Previous experience of working in an accounts team and providing a Bookkeeping service is essential as the role requires the successful candidate to take full ownership and responsibility of their assigned Company Account.
- Proactive and driven to complete tasks - able to work on own as well as part of a team.
- Payroll knowledge is desirable, but not essential.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £21,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.