Our client, a successful and fast-growing Independent Lettings and Property Management company are seeking a Property Administrator to join their busy branch in Cambridge.
This role is suitable for someone who has excellent customer service and organisational skills. Industry experience is not necessary however customer service and administration experience would be beneficial. This role is ideal for someone looking to start their career in the property industry, or for someone who just enjoys administration and dealing with clients. Full in-house training will of course be available, and we also seek to support staff training to gain relevant qualifications should they be keen to do so.
As a Property Administrator your role will involve:
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of office programs
- Knowledge of legal (Tenancy Agreements / S21/S8 notice / rent payments / right to rent etc)
- Initiative to work both independently and part as a team
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position beneficially however not essential
- Driving license
As a Property Administrator, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday, 1 Saturday a month which may contain conducting property viewings.
Our client is offering the successful Property Administrator:
- A competitive salary of up to £21,000
- Saturdays will be paid at time and half
- Strong potential for progression in the future
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.