Our clients, an established company entering an exciting growth phase, are actively seeking a Property Advisor to join their team in Croydon.
The Property Advisor will be the first point of contact when vendors are looking to sell their homes. Their role is to ensure that every client has a positive interaction with the Company and that they are left with an excellent impression of the business, providing a ‘5-star’ service at all times.
Responsibilities of a Property Advisor will include:
- Answer all incoming enquiries by phone/email and respond in a courteous and timely manner
- Advise clients on products and services available, with a positive and friendly approach
- Respond to all online reviews with a personal reply
- Send follow up emails to every general enquiry+
- Respond to complaints in a friendly and professional manner
- Run a session for every new joiner as part of their induction programme
For the role of Property Advisor role you must have:
- Experience of working in a call centre or customer service environment
- Professional at all times
- Self-starter & proactive
- Exceptional communication skills – both written & verbal
- Naturally personable with excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional & acts as a role model for the Company
- Highly organised & detail-oriented
- Calm under pressure/scrutiny
- Fluent in English
- Significant previous experience within a customer service environment
- Proficient in using MS Office and comfortable working with various software platforms
- Property industry experience – desirable
- Full time
- Working 2 days from home and 2 days in the office located in Croydon.
- £23,000 - £30,000 Basic - Depending on experience
- Company bonus.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.