Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£17500 - £21500 per annum
9 days ago
My client a successful independent franchise agency has opened up an exciting opportunity and are looking for an experienced Property Advisor to join their highly ambitious and motivated team.
They are a professional team of local, friendly experts who are passionate about property. They offer the full range of sales, lettings and property management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Handling customer enquiries through phone, email and on appointments
- Winning property sales through obtaining, presenting and negotiating offers
- Provide an excellent level of customer service
- Working within all legislative and compliance guidelines
Main tasks of the role:
- Complete initial paperwork and chase any outstanding paperwork
- Coordinate various tasks with Landlords and Tenants
- Provide an exceptional level of customer care to all clients
- Integrate into a team environment and provide support to your colleagues
- Achieving set targets
- General administration
- Manage, review and update the mailing list regularly
- Regular mail merges and matching clients to properties
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Sales Progression
- Arrange property viewings
- Keeping accurate records
- Effective communication to other members of staff, vendors, landlords and client
You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively. experience in Estate Agency is needed to be successful for this position
As a Property Advisor, you will be required to work Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm and Saturdays 9.30am-2pm on a rota basis (normally one in three)
In return, my client is offering a basic of £16,000-£19,000 with a realistic OTE £17,500-£21,500.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.