Our client is a hugely successful estate agency with several offices in central London, they are seeking an experienced and successful Property Broker to join their new branch in Waterloo. The company already has a strong presence in the area and are growing year on year so a great role for career progression!
Ideally, our client is seeking an individual who has experience as a Sales Negotiator and a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. Experience working as a Sales Negotiator in Pimlico, Battersea and surrounding areas. Local knowledge of Westminster, Pimlico and Belgravia would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company that is looking to add to its team due to continued business success and growth!
The Property Broker duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Valuing properties and winning instructions
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Completing viewings
- Offering the best customer service
- Driving business forward
- Working well independently and within a team
To be considered for the role of Property Broker you must have the following:
- Sales valuation experience preferred, but not essential
- Sales negotiating experience
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success
- Highly driven and motivated
- Experience of working in Westminster, Pimlico and Belgravia
In return, our client can offer the successful Property Broker:
- Basic salary £20,000- £30,000 depending on experience
- Realistic on target earnings between £50,000- £70,000 (top earners within the business are earning £100,000 as the company offers a leading commission structure)
- Commission on a sliding scale going up to 20%
- Good working environment
- A high volume of quality leads
- Travelcard zone 1- 2
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage