£25000 - £30000 per annum + Car Allowance
24 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Management Business Development Manager to join my clients' thriving and growing Independent Estate Agency based in Edinburgh. My clients are seeking a Property Management Business Development Manager located in their Edinburgh office. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and personable. They're looking for a property professional who can deliver excellent customer service, is presentable and a great communicator, both verbally and written and is prepared to hit the ground running.
The role is to, create, set up and execute the implementation of All InspectRealEstate UK products along with maintaining a portfolio of clients using InspectRealEstate UK products. You'll coordinate and carry out the initial implementation of the software and maintain new clients using InspectRealEstate UK products along with coordinating and carrying out the management of clients using InspectRealEstate UK products.
- You will have prior property management experience, computer skills, and a high-level proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience with the IRE software package would be a benefit (but is not essential as full training will be provided.)
- Possess a solution-focused approach to challenges and an ability to balance competing priorities whilst working autonomously within your team will be key to your success in this role.
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Great organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Willingness to pick up the phone
- A willingness to learn and interest in their own professional development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Have the ability to own your role and make something ordinary into something extraordinary
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Travel regularly to visit clients across the UK for onsite training (mainly Scotland), so it is important is that you bring a sense of responsibility, ownership and enthusiasm to your work.
- Provide a high level of customer service
- You'll be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing issues associated with a client's account.
- Update client accounts to ensure current information is stored and displayed
- Update and maintain Edit Agent for each client and Agent Summary
- Respond efficiently and effectively to all client support requests (in line with company expectations)
- Aid others in the support team to deliver effective outcomes
- Be available to fulfil the 'portable' nature of the role in working from various locations if required
- Understand and continuously learn IRE UK products
- Outbound calls to current IRE UK clients
- Full set up and implementation of IRE UK Software (all products)
- Setup and conduct webinar style training
- To create and update client training guides and checklists
- Action phone, email and in-house training and support
- Actively attempt upsell products and make clients aware of their features and benefits
- Gather Client feedback regarding usage of products for improvements
- Answering and action incoming phone and email enquiries
- Ensure all relevant details are accurately recorded on support and Get Live database/spreadsheet
- Carry out tasks as reasonably requested from time to time
- The role will require the establishment and maintenance of strong working relationships with other team members, third party
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000, along with car allowance and other company benefits.
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, however, may be required to work later during busy periods.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.