Our clients an established and award-winning estate agency are seeking a Property Care Director in their Witney branch.
As the director of property care, you are responsible for every aspect of the property management team and the property portfolio our property managers look after, ensuring that their customer service is second to none.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Property Care Director:
- Develop and Manage PCT Team to achieve agreed KPIs
- Key Account Management
- Responsible for delivery of exceptional Customer Service Standards and Productivity
- Support the Board of Directors in new initiatives and business development planning
- Monitor and manage company administration
- Additionally, you will need to ensure that individuals within your team build a strong relationship with not only their Landlords and Tenants but also our field teams and third-party contractors (So the ability to manage a variety of different people and relationships is vital.)
- You will also be involved in individual projects and help shape the direction of the business.
- In taking ownership of your team you would be responsible for evaluating business opportunities and personnel requirements and delivering strategies to enhance efficiency, and profitability and setting the direction for the department.
Requirements for the role of a Property Care Director:
- The right attitude is the most important attribute
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tactful and articulate
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Sharp eye for detail
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Able to act quickly and decisively
- Good IT skills
- Impeccable standards
- Excellent organisational skills
- Driver’s license (Essential)
- Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- £42,000 Basic
- £65,000 OTE
- Private health care
- Breakfasts and refreshments provided
- Partnership programme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.