Our clients, an independent estate agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Consultant to join their close-knit team in Canary Wharf. This role will be varied combining Lettings & Sales duties, so no day is the same!
The role of a Property Consultant will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers & lets
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
Requirements for the role of a Property Consultant:
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean UK driving licence
- At least 12 months experience within Property Lettings or Sales within the Property Industry.
- Career-minded approach
- Basic £18,000 DOE
- OTE £40,000-£50,000
- £3,000 car allowance
- Ongoing training & Support
- Career Progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.