My clients based in Norwich are currently looking for a Property Coordinator to join their close-knit team based in Norwich. This is an office-based role in which they can offer career progression. This role would suit someone who has experience within property management or someone looking to get into the industry
Responsibilities of a Property Coordinator will include:
- Where possible and financially viable for the client, to claim for repair/maintenance work under insurance.
- Establish whether liability for work is landlords or tenants.
- Draw up a schedule of costs based on the check out report.
- Meditate and negotiate between the parties regarding the disposal of the deposit.
- Ensure that the relevant payments are instructed promptly and properly regarding contractors, deposits and landlord bills.
Requirements of a Property Coordinator:
- Good telephone manner
- Customer service experience
- Ability to share information widely, listen and welcome constructive challenges.
- Ability to work to targets and achieve results.
What my Client can offer:
- Career Progression
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing Training
- Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications
- No weekend work
Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm or 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Basic Salary between £17,600 - £18,600
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.