Our clients, a well-respected agency are currently on the lookout for a Property Coordinator to join their close-knit team in their Lettings Department.
As a Property Coordinator, you will be required to Monday to Friday with the option to work from home 1 day per week.
The successful Property Coordinator will be offered:
- Basic Salary of £24,000
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
- 33 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
As a Property Coordinator, your role will involve:
- Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and our network of lettings offices in all aspects of property management
- Arranging appropriate contractors to attend properties when maintenance issues are raised
- Drafting and renewing tenancy agreements resulting in portfolio retention
- Ensuring all properties are legally compliant throughout the tenancies
- Booking property inspections and reviewing the subsequent reports
- Serving legal notices to terminate tenancies
- Handle deposit negotiations following ended tenancies
The successful Property Coordinator will have:
- Good understanding of the lettings process, so previous experience essential
- An ability to build great relationships with Landlords and Tenants alike
- Fantastic communication skills with a highly organised ability to prioritise what is most important
- Able to work under pressure and at pace
- A good knowledge of IT skills is essential as is a bright, enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Our company values are central to our ethos, and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.