North West England, England
£25000 - £30000 per annum
23 days ago
My client owns and manages more than 50 industrial estates around the UK which are home to more than 800 small-to-medium-size businesses. Their mission is to become the leading multi-let Industrial business in the UK and they are passionate about revolutionising multi-let industrial property to make it work better for customers. They do this by offering their customers high-quality business space that is supported by the highest level of customer service so that they can concentrate on running their businesses.
The role will comprise frequent travel across their assets in the North West and North Wales with travel to London expected once per month. Office facilities will be provided for on-site at a number of their assets.
The Property Customer Service Manager will act as the key interface between my client and their customer base. The role is focused on customer engagement and aims to build and maintain strong relationships with their existing customers by offering a high level of service and a dedicated point of contact for enquiries of all types. In addition to working with existing customers, the role shall help facilitate the expansion and promotion of the business by tending to new letting enquiries, viewings and rent proposals to implement new lease contracts. The Property Customer Service Manager will work with the Asset Management Team to help deliver on key asset management targets.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Conduct regular on-site meetings with customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers to ensure the Business is alive to their requirements, such as lease renewals, upsize/downsize requirements or additional services
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction to improve the renewal rate at the end of leases
- Sell additional services and products to the customer base through our online leasing portal
- Look after or direct day-to-day enquiries as necessary to property or asset management teams such as items of repair, payments/arrears and general estate services
- Maintain an up-to-date register of key customer contact details
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys both during occupation and on lease expiry/vacation
- Tend to new leads and enquiries received through agent introductions, the company website or third-party portals, such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Realla
- Arrange and perform viewings with interested parties and provide branded marketing collateral and lease pricing
- Form part of the wider Asset Management team to improve lead conversions and lease renewals
- Conduct follow-up analysis of new lettings to evaluate success or identify further opportunities for improvement
Skills and Experience Required
- A track record of managing customer relationships
- Previous sales experience is desirable with the ability to negotiate new lease terms and promote additional services
- An understanding of property, either commercial or residential, is desirable
- A UK driving licence is essential
- Proficient with MS Office, namely MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good geographical knowledge of the North West of England and North Wales
Package & Benefits
- Full-time role - 9am until 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Salary - £25,000-£30,000 (depending on experience)
- A company car will be provided
- Benefits provided include pension, healthcare, health insurance and life assurance
- Annual performance-related bonus
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.