Are you a Property Lending Project Manager within financial services looking to join an award-winning bridging company? An opportunity has become available for an Experienced Property Lending Project Manager to join our clients in Borehamwood working alongside a small asset management team. This role is busy and varied where you can learn, develop, and grow.
Responsibilities of a Property Lending Project Manager:
- Manage a portfolio of short-term development loans secured on commercial and residential property.
- Understanding and interpreting planning, legal, design, layouts, building contract and procurement and delivery of development in a wholistic approach to evaluate commercially the scheme's potential for success
- Manage borrowers front end pre-loan execution expectations and upon execution of loan the drawdown processes interplay with MS involvement
- Opinion on-site/project dynamics with the independence of thought to valuation and MS advise and scrutinise/discern vulnerabilities to convey to credit team.
- Aptitude to assimilate all details/reports from external advisers/consultants and one own commercial experience to then risk assess development. If due diligence/reports lacking/incomplete or below standard assess /evaluate potential risks areas and alert the business.
- Understand appraisal and cash flow and take forward or build on independently to monitor and check position to input from front end business generators.
- Report to and guide the credit team on the decision process.
- Manage/become involved in aspects of front-end pre-lending due diligence and guide were required UW process or provide an opinion.
- Provide a report on a project in succinct, impartial critique.
Requirements of a Property Lending Project Manager:
- Minimum 10 years experience in residential development, construction and or property finance preferred
- MRICS or other relevant qualifications are preferable
- Planning knowledge
- Property research and valuation knowledge
- construction knowledge
- development process
- Knowledge of the interplay of development professionals and their input and impact on developments
- Project management awareness
- Risk assesses - fundamental
- Ability to read and understand the property and financial documents such as technical QS/valuation reports
- A deep understanding of administration, running and cost control of smaller construction contracts
- Articulate and numerate
- Commercially aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, organised and able to work on your own initiative
- Flexible approach to working to meet the needs of the business
- Managerially hands-on and technically able
- Ability to prioritise
- Pro-active and assertive
- Current Driving License with own vehicle
Salary for this Property Lending Project Manager:
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.