£10 - £11 per hour
7 months ago
Our client a well-established independent agency of property specialists are looking for a Property Maintenance Coordinator to join their team in Edinburgh. The role will initially be on a temporary basis, roughly around 6 - 8 weeks, with the potential of becoming permanent.
You'll be responsible for basic maintenance, troubleshooting, fixes, and decor works for the portfolio of 330 properties within the Edinburgh area.
Main Duties include:
- Providing full administration support to a busy Property maintenance team
- Recording maintenance issues reported by tenants
- Liaising with landlords over property repairs and maintenance
- Arranging quotes for work to be done at landlords' properties
- Arranging and conducting property management inspection visits
- Collating property inspection reports and feeding back to landlords
- Managing property compliance to include gas, electric, CO2 and fire safety
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Experience working as an administrator/coordinator within the property sector
- Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Own vehicle & driver's license
- The ability to work well under pressure
Monday to Friday 9:00AM - 5:30PM
£10 - £11 Per Hour (Dependent on experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.