Up to £19000 per annum
7 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a high caliber Property Manager to join our clients busy Head Office, based in Chelmsford. You will be joining a busy Lettings support team, mainly focusing on maintenance and emergency repair issues with a large portfolio of managed residential properties throughout Essex. This role is 100% office based.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls & emails promptly
- Takin accurate details of maintenance issues
- Logging details onto the company software
- Liaising with contractors, tenants & landlords to resolve issues
- Following up on-going maintenance
- Ensuring all works are completed in a timely manner
The successful Property Manager will have the following:
- Minimum of 12 months Lettings experienced
- Property Manager experience would be desirable
- Capable of managing a busy workload
- Strong administration skills / computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
Hours: This is a Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6pm role with only occasional Saturdays required (if worked, a day off in lieu is provided).
Salary: £19,000 pa
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.