An exciting opportunity to join an expanding team in a fast-growing estate agency based in Cambridge. They are seeking a Property Management Client Accountant to work on a part-time basis. My clients are a highly dynamic and successful business that is ambitious with a clear focused plan to continue developing their business for many years to come.
This will be a fully home-based position and my clients will also consider someone on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Property Management Client Accountant:
- Authorising/verifying the release of recurring charges to the billing team
- Assisting with the resolution of complex tenant billing queries
- Overviewing and assisting credit control department, where required reporting to client on arrears, taking instructions.
- Releasing client funds to client bank accounts as per contracted agreement and reporting to the client.
- Handling other client reporting requirements, reactive and scheduled.
- Reviewing recharges, passing items to billing team, monitoring income, and approving the release of funds.
- Dealing with client enquiries direct by email/telephone as required.
- Instructing and reviewing system data entry updates for portfolio, ensuring records are updated as quickly as possible.
- Fee billing to clients.
Requirements for the role of a Property Management Client Accountant:
- Experience in a property accounts role would be preferable
- Experience working in an account’s role is essential
- Passion to work within the property industry
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good with Finances
Salary of a Property Management Client Accountant:
- Basic £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Working Hours of this Property Management Client Accountant:
- Part-time or Full-time available
- Very flexible on days and hours.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.