£28000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
An Exciting opportunity to join an expanding team in a fast-growing modern agency in West London. They are seeking a Property Management Client Accountant based in their Acton office. My clients are a highly dynamic and successful business that is ambitious with a clear focused plan to continue developing their business for many years to come.
- Authorising/verifying release of recurring charges to billing team
- Assisting with resolution of complex tenant billing queries
- Overviewing and assisting credit control department, where required reporting to client on arrears, taking instructions
- Reviewing client and service charge bank accounts to resolve receipt/payment issues. For specific funded items reconciling accounts as required. Ensuring unallocated funds identified and resolved promptly
- Monitoring Service Charges ensuring cash flow as expected. Liaising with clients on funding for void/vacant areas. Resolving shortfalls to ensure supplier payments processed by Purchase ledger are settled within agreed payment terms
- Releasing client funds to client bank accounts as per contracted agreement and reporting to client
- Handling other client reporting requirements, reactive and scheduled.
- Service Charge Year End process, reviewing internally, reconciling figures and passing over to billing team. Monitoring closure of balancing figures.
- Liaising with surveyors on budgets and ensuring these are provided in line with company timeframes. Authorising budget billing to billing team.
- Reviewing recharges, passing items to billing team, monitoring income and approving release of funds.
- Dealing with client enquiries direct by email/telephone as required.
- Instructing and reviewing system data entry updates for portfolio, ensuring records updated as quickly as possible
- Fee billing to clients
- Experience as a Client accountant would be preferable
- Experience working with a Property Manager
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good with Finances
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £28,000 - £32,000 (Depending on experience).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.