£17500 - £20000 per annum
9 days ago
Our client is offering an opportunity for one individual looking to work for a respected estate agency based in Lancaster. They are seeking a Property Management Co-ordinator to help manage a portfolio of properties and assist their busy lettings team.
If you are looking for a great career within an exciting business we would love to hear from you. They provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including the following:
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Preparation of documentation including renewing tenancy agreements
- Completion of interim inspections, property inventories and checkout inspections to a high accuracy level
- Carrying out Property inspections if required
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Process tenant applications forms
- Deal with contractors on a daily basis
- Deal with tenancy disputes/problems
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good local area knowledge
- Computer literate
- 4 GCE'S (Including Maths & English at Grade C or above)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous property management experience essential
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Previous Lettings experience is preferable
Hours: Full Time 42 hours a week, Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays.
Salary: £17,500 - £20,000 (Depending on Experience), plus other company benefits and incentives.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.