Our Client, a well-known and successful Estate Agent is looking for an experienced Property Manager to cover maternity leave, joining the team in Uxbridge.
As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient management of residential properties.
Your day-to-day duties will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of properties in the local area
- Reporting back to landlords and arranging any necessary remedial work.
- Dealing promptly and courteously with all communications from landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Responding quickly to urgent maintenance issues and dealing with potential dangers associated with a property in a timely manner
- Processing end of tenancy checkouts
Requirements of a Property Manager:
- Previous Property Manager experience essential
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Have strong communication skills and confidence in building rapport with a variety of stakeholders
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Staff discounts with many retailers
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on the property and financial services
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
*Position is to cover maternity, on a fixed-term contract basis*
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.