Our clients, a busy and expanding Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their team in the Falmouth area.
This role would suit a customer-focused, friendly professional who is looking to forge a long-term career in the industry.
Key tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee the property portfolio
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Making sure all legal requirements are met and carried out.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have:
- 12 months property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Clean driving licence
- Monday to Friday and a Saturday rota
In return, our clients are offering the successful Property Manager the following:
- Basic salary depending on the level of experience
- OTE of £24,000
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.