A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my client’s modern and expanding independent estate agency in Milton Keynes. They have a dedicated property management accounts team and need a new property manager to help them deliver a quality service to their landlords and tenants in their network. The role will be predominantly office-based.
The client strives to provide exemplary customer service to their landlords, tenants, and vendors. The branch is based in a prime location and the successful candidate will be career-driven and successfully manage an allocated portfolio of properties. You will deliver exceptional property management and maintenance service to clients and tenants, ensuring that contractual and legislative responsibilities are met and exceeded. An ARLA/ROPA qualification would be advantageous.
Responsibilities for the role of a Property Manager:
- Managing portfolios
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors/organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Arrange and attend property inspections
- Rent arrears, deposits, and end of tenancy
Requirements for the role of a Property Manager:
- Previous Property Manager experience
- ARLA/ROPA (Preferable)
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
- Basic £20,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience & qualifications).
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.