Due to constant business growth, our client a respected, successful and rapidly growing Estate Agency is currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their friendly team in Fleet.
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Local knowledge would be ideal but not essential
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Basic £22,000 - £31,000 DOE
- OTE £37,000
- Company car
- Other benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.