Our client is an independent, respected agency, who are actively seeking a Property Manager based in their branch in Chipping Norton. They are a family run business, that even have an office dog! Therefore, you must be animal friendly.
The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to a high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service and supporting other colleagues within the property management team.
As a Property Manager your role will involve:
- Day to day Landlord and Tenant contact
- Dealing with deposit returns and disputes
- Check in's
- Check out's
- General administration duties as required
- All maintenance issues
- Speaking with contractors
- Database maintenance
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- Administration and IT experience and skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Well-presented and nicely spoken
- Confident and professional
- Ability to work well in pressured situations
- Ability to work individually as well as be a team player
- A keen problem solver
- A calm and confident manner
- Ability to make responsible decisions
- Positive and encouraging attitude
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the similar role
- A full driving licence and access to your own car
- To be negotiated with the successful Property Manager.
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- £25,000 - £30,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.