Our client, a well-established Independent Estate Agents are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy team in Southampton.
Ideally, to be considered for the Property Manager role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience within Property Management
- Have a can-do attitude
- Have great attention to detail
- ARLA is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Meeting & greeting clients
- Handling inbound & outgoing telephone calls
- Carrying out Property inspections
- Helping with viewings if needed
- Liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants
- Manage a portfolio of properties
Working hours of a Property Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 6 pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 9 am – 1 pm (time off in lieu)
In return, our clients are offering the Successful Property Manager:
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic
- Structured bonus scheme
- Pay for mileage
- On-site parking
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.