Our client a successful, independent estate agency located in Atherstone, Warwickshire are seeking a Property Manager.
As a Property Manager, you will have responsibility for a portfolio of managed properties and your duties will include pro-active and reactive maintenance, property inspections, organisation of safety certificates, relationship building with tenants and Landlords and much more. The role will involve out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties, checking in new tenants, and checking out old tenants so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Responsibilities of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting accordingly
- Completing Inventories
- Managing an allocated portfolio of properties.
- Carrying out final inspections
- Maintenance reporting
- Taking/Making calls for viewings
To be considered for the role of a Property Manager, you must have the following:
- Property management experience
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
- Driven and a real desire to succeed
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Proven Leader with the excellent problem-solving capability
- Polished & Well Presented
- Full UK driving license and car
- 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (6:00 PM in the summer months) Monday to Friday
- 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Saturdays (alternate) with a day off in lieu when worked!
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- £22,000 - £26,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Other benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage