Our clients, a well-respected and well known Lettings Agency in Leeds, are seeking a Property Manager to join their team.
Ideally, they are seeking an experienced Property Manager who is organised, computer literate and can offer excellent customer service.
The Property Manager role will consist of the following tasks:
- End to end management of reactive property maintenance
- Liaising with and managing tenants, landlords, and contractors
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Processing contractor invoices
- Project managing refurbishments
- Taking Inventories & Schedules Of Condition
- Carrying out Mid-Term Inspections
- Carrying out Check Outs
- Managing tenancy deposit returns
Working hours for the role of Property Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays working 10 am – 3 pm
- Basic salary of £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.