Are you an experienced Property Manager with a desire to work for a fast-growing, independent estate agency?
Our client is a market leader in every location they have opened and is passionate about its colleagues and delivering outstanding customer service in the South Manchester area.
The Property Manager's duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supplying landlords/tenants with the best property management service
- Building and keeping a strong rapport with landlords and tenants through giving expert advice and understanding their needs
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of lettings and property management knowledge to advise customers, branch colleagues and trainee colleagues
- Setting up legal documents including tenancy agreements, standing orders and deposit certificates
- Deal with queries from landlords, tenants and branches and resolve any problems promptly
- Carrying out monthly property inspections and completing reports of the condition of properties.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager, you must have the following attributes:
- Have a professional, team-first, hardworking attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Hunger to grow and progress
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting rapport with clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Full UK driving license and own car
- Must have had at least one COVID vaccination with the second one booked in
As a Property Manager, you’ll be required to work full-time hours. Including 9:00am – 1:00pm every fourth Saturday.
- £20,000 - £23,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
- £25,000 - £28,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.