Our client an established independent estate agency is seeking a Property Manager to join one of their busy branches located in the Thanet district.
The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to a high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service. Having an ARLA qualification would be advantageous and a Lettings Admin will support you.
Key tasks included in the role of a Property Manager:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
For the role of Property Manager you must have the following:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Driver’s license + own vehicle
- Local knowledge would be ideal but not essential
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Basic £18,000 - £24,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Employee Assistance programme
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Progression opportunities
- 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday to Friday
- Saturdays (1 in 5) with a day off in lieu
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.