Our client is looking for a Property Manager to join their busy team in Chelmsford. This is a great opportunity to work as a Property Manager for an established independent agency that looks after its staff and is focused on providing excellent customer service.
The role is 100% office-based and you would primarily deal with queries from landlords and tenants both electronically and by telephone
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
- Help with the accounts/ payment of landlords
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following:
- Candidates must have previous experience in Residential lettings and ideally Property Management
- Appetite for continuous learn
- Exceptionally Organised
- Works accurately and at speed
- Able to work under pressure
- Positive disposition
- Team player
- Driven and self-motivated
- Must hold a full driver's license
As a Property Manager, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm plus occasional Saturdays (where Saturdays are worked then a day off in lieu will be taken during the week).
In return, our client can offer a basic salary £19,000 - £21,000, £24,000 - £25,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.