Our clients, a well-respected Lettings Agency in Manchester, are seeking a Property Manager to join their team, overseeing their residential and student portfolio.
As a Property Manager your role will involve:
- Day to day management of a portfolio.
- Solving maintenance issues that occur during tenancies, communicating with landlords, contractors and tenants at all times to find the most efficient and effective solution.
- Coordinating move-ins, move-outs, deposit disputes, inspections, viewings and inventories across your portfolio.
- Re-marketing and letting of your portfolio, constantly assessing the competition in the area and considering ways in which you could push your properties.
- Drawing up tenancy agreements, arranging contract signings and ensuring all relevant paperwork is received promptly including ID and right to rent checks, as well as deposit registration.
- Issuing notices accordingly to active tenancies in the legal time frame.
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must be:
- Resilient, positive and professional
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and comply with legislation.
- Confident communication skills including written work, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to equalities in all areas of work with customers, and members of staff.
- IT literate in standard office applications and able to manage computerised databases.
- Good Numeracy skills.
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays, 10 am – 2 pm
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- £20,000 - £24,000 basic
- £22,500 - £26,500 OTE
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.