Our client, a well-established independent Estate agent is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their growing team in Alton.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Ideally, to be considered for the Property Manager role, you require the following:
- Previous experience in Property Management
- Able to manage workload
- Highly organised
- Motivated and driven
- Full UK Driver’s license
- Work well in a team as well as independently
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of properties
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Landlord, tenants, and lettings branch staff.
- Ensure that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in an appropriate timescale
- Manage and negotiate deposit returns through the deposit release process
- Investigate and resolve informal complaints and concerns in a timely and efficient manner
- Coordinate end of tenancy and pre-tenancy work with lettings branches
- Develop relationships with a Preferred Supplier List of contractors
- Negotiate with landlord and tenant over the return of disputed deposit deductions
- Manage a database of contractors
- Carry out property inspection visits as required
- Help out in other areas of the business as and when required
Working hours of a Property Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Property Manager:
- Up to £24,000 basic
- Car allowance
- Generous commission structure
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.